Wednesday, November 14, 2007

About Me

I, Ankur Shanker, am a 25-year old guy from Noida, India with a simple dream of funding my post-graduate studies at one of the best institutions in the world, and in the process, of picking up some money also. I have an admission offer from LSE (London School of Economics and Political Science) for its MSc in Economics two-year program, which I am required to attend in July 2008.

By education, I am an engineer in Electronics and Communication, and graduated from Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi University, in June 2005. Since then I have been working in the Analytics industry. After a long mental tussle between different and often competing career aspirations, I have reached the conclusion that I am going to attend LSE in July 2008 and so I am doing all I can to do just that.

You can refer to the FAQs section to know more about this blog, and you can reach me at storybrewer@gmail.com

Hope you love my stories!


Copyright Ownership

I, Ankur Shanker, the author of this blog, hold the copyright to all the short stories published on Milliondollarstory.blogspot.com. You are permitted to print or download extracts from these pages for your personal non-commercial use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use. Requests to republish Milliondollarstory.blogspot.com material for commercial distribution should be addressed to storybrewer@gmail.com
Top


Disclaimer

All the characters and all the incidents/circumstances depicted/portrayed in any short story are based on my imagination only. All the short stories and the content therein bear no resemblance to any person, and/or any incident whatsoever. Any such resemblance/similarity to any person living or dead, and/or any event past or present will be purely coincidental, and, I, Ankur Shanker, the author of this blog, Milliondollarstory.blogspot.com, will not be responsible for such claims.

There is no incentive whatsoever to click on advertisements appearing/flashing on this blog. You will do so at your own discretion.

Moreover, I, Ankur Shanker, in no way, at any point of time during these six months i.e. the period from 1st Dec 2007 to 31st May 2008, will employ any such software tool/program/click-bot (if any such software tool/program/click-bot exists also) which could artificially increase the clicks on my blog, Milliondollarstory.blogspot.com. In case any such activity should happen, I, in any way, will not be responsible for it.

Certain links on this blog lead to resources/websites on the internet, which are outside the realm of Milliondollarstory.blogspot.com, and it is your discretion to visit or to not visit them. Milliondollarstory.blogspot.com will not be responsible, in any way, for the content (text and/or image or otherwise) of these websites.
Top


Your Ad Here